Xender is by far the most popular application for file Sharing. It enables users to easily share photos, videos, movies, software (apk), games, documents, and more between devices such as smartphones, tablets, laptops, and even Jio Phone. Download Xender today! And enjoy an effortless cross-platform sharing experience.
- Share any type of files
- No mobile data usage or internet usage
- Share files with multiple people at once
- Up to 50 times faster than BlueTooth
- Supports Android, IOS, Tizen, Windows, PC, Mac, KaiOS and cross-platform file transfer
- No need for a USB cable or PC software installation
- 500+ Million users worldwide
- More than 100 million files transferred daily
- No ads!
Download Xender for Android
|Name||Xender – Share Music&Video,Share Photo,Share File|
|Developer||Beijing AnQiZhiLian Inc.|
|Compatibility||Android, iOS, PC, Mac, Windows Phone|
You can download it from the play store.
How to install Xender app
- Download the.APK file > Click Open.
- Click Settings > Allow installation from “Unknown Source.” You can find this setting under Additional settings
- Proceed with installation > Click Done.
- The app will be ready for use.
Download Xender for iOS
|File Name||Xender iOS|
|Developer||Beijing AnQiZhiLian Inc|
Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
|Works on||iOS 9.0 or later|
How to Install Xender on iPhone or iPad
- Click the download button On your ios device.
- After clicking this link, you will redirect ios store
- Click on the install button and your app will be installed
Xender for Windows Phone Download
|Published by||Beijing AnQiZhiLian Inc.|
|Category||Utilities & tools > Backup & manage|
|Compatibility||Windows 8 Mobile or higher|
Running on x86, x64, ARM, ARM64 Architecture
*To install xender on your windows phone you need to sign in with your Microsoft account.
Download Xender for Jio Phone
|NAME||Xender FOR KaiOS (Jio Phone)|
How to Install Xender App in Jio Phone
Connecting your android phone with your Jio Phone with xender is a fairly simple process. All you need to do is follow these few steps, and you are good to go or rather, share files.
- First, open Xender app on your Android device
- Tap on the plus button (‘+’) located on the top right in the xender app and select ‘Connect to Jio.’
- A new window will open. Click on Create hotspot.
- Allow all permission and press setup, and your hotspot will open with a name something like ‘Xender_xxxxx.’
- Now in your Jio phone, turn on WiFi. Go to setting> WiFi Setting> Check for available WiFi and connect with the hotspot mentioned earlier.
- Once connected, head over to the Xender app on Jio phone and Scan the QR code, which is shown on your android phone.
And voila! You can share photos, songs, videos, and more from your Android to your Jio phone.
Download Xender for PC & Mac
Users can access Xender on PC and Mac via Xender Web.
There are four ways to Install xender on windows devices
- Using Official Xender Web
- Install Xender for PC using Emulator
- How to use Xender using Hotspot or Direct Connection
- Use xender with the Xender for PC software
For more information read our dedicated article on how to use Xender on Windows PC.